Atherstone Area Guide
Atherstone is an historic market town located in North Warwickshire. Famous for holding its an annual Shrove Tuesday Ball Game, it has a wide range of local independent businesses and some larger chain stores.
Local Information and Property Activity
Atherstone Local Features
- Atherstone Leisure Complex - Offers swimming, gym, sports hall and children's parties.
Atherstone Local Schools
- Atherstone Nursery School
- Outwoods Primary School
- Racemeadow Primary Academy
- St Benedict's Catholic Primary School
- The Queen Elizabeth Academy
Atherstone Transport Links
- Regular bus service to Nuneaton, Tamworth, Birmingham and surrounding areas
- Local train station
- Located on the A5 only 10 miles from Nuneaton and Tamworth