Hartshill Area Guide
Hartshill is a large village and civil parish in North Warwickshire. It is home to Hartshill Hayes Country Park, which covers 137 acres.
Local Information and Property Activity
Hartshill Local Features
- Hartshill Hayes Country Park - A peaceful country park with visitors centre, walking trail, playground and parking. At the weekends the tea kiosk is open.
- Snow Hill Recreation Ground - Large open field with play area.
Hartshill Local Schools
- Nathaniel Newton Infant School
- Michael Drayton Primary School
- Hartshill Academy
Hartshill Transport Links
- Easy access to the A5
- Easy access to the B4114 which leads to the A444 and Town Centre