Bedworth Area Guide
Dating back to the Doomsday book in 1086, Bedworth was a small farming community. Now, Bedworth is a vibrant market town with a population in the region of 35,000.
Local Information and Property Activity
Bedworth Local Features
- Bedworth Cricket Club: Based in the Miners Welfare Park. They celebrated their 150th anniversary in 2011.
- Bedworth Leisure Centre: Contains a large and spacious gym with the latest equipment, two swimming pools, an 81-meter water flume and an artificial pitch where you can enjoy a variety of different sports.
- Bedworth Civic Hall: A community centre used for shows and conferences with an auditorium, gallery space and a bar/bistro.
- Wetherspoons, The Bear & Ragged Staff: Budget comfort and real ales in a modern pub
- The Newdigate Arms: A highly reviewed pub in Bedworth
- Miners Welfare Park: The premier urban park in Bedworth, this long running public park features playing fields, sports facilities and green spaces. Perfect for a dog walk or a picnic.
- Bedworth Skate Park: Located next to the Miners Welfare Park
Bedworth Local Schools
- Skamps Pre-School Day Nursery
- All Saints C of E Infant School & Nursery Unit
- St Francis Catholic Primary School
- Race Leys Junior School
- Race Leys Infant School
- Arden Forest Infant School
- Canons C of E Primary School
- St Michael’s C of E Academy
- Nicholas Chamberlaine School
- Exhall Grange Specialist School
- Foxford Community School and Community Arts College
Bedworth Transport Links
- Bedworth Train Station: From Bedworth station you can get to Nuneaton or Coventry station, from which you can get a number of connecting trains.
- Various bus routes dotted around the town
- Easy access to the A444, M6 and M69