Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following as applicable:
- The rent;
- A security deposit of 5 weeks' rent, or 6 weeks on a property where the rent is over £50,000 a year;
- A holding deposit of 1 week’s rent;
- If rent is more than 14 days late, default fees for late payment;
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fob;
- £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, associated with a variation to the contract when requested by the tenant;
- Payment of utility, communication services, council tax, TV licence, green deal and services.
For tenancies created prior to 1st June 2019.
Amount Inc Vat
Reference Fee Per Person
Tenancy Set Up Fee
Check out Fee
1st Arrears letter
Subsequent Arrears Action