Fees apply to all tenancies
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following as applicable:
- The rent;
- A security deposit of 5 weeks' rent, or 6 weeks on a property where the rent is over £50,000 a year;
- A holding deposit of 1 week’s rent;
- If rent is more than 14 days late, default fees for late payment;
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fob;
- £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, associated with a variation to the contract when requested by the tenant;
- Payment of utility, communication services, council tax, TV licence, green deal and services.
Please ask for a copy of our Applicant Guidance Notes when enquiring about available properties.
Bonds are held in the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Custodial Scheme.