Scale of Letting Fees
WE NEVER WANT THERE TO BE ANY SURPRISES FOR OUR TENANTS WHEN IT COMES TO FEES AND BELOW ARE THE SET FEES FOR TENANTS.
Fees apply to all tenancies
We may charge a tenant any or all of the following as applicable:
- The rent;
- A security deposit of 5 weeks' rent, or 6 weeks on a property where the rent is over £50,000 a year;
- A holding deposit of 1 week’s rent;
- If rent is more than 14 days late, default fees for late payment;
- Reasonable charges for lost keys or security fob;
- £50 or reasonable costs incurred if higher, associated with a variation to the contract when requested by the tenant;
- Payment of utility, communication services, council tax, TV licence, green deal and services.
Please ask for a copy of our Applicant Guidance Notes when enquiring about available properties.
Bonds are held in the Deposit Protection Service (DPS) Custodial Scheme.