Terms and Conditions for Prize Draws run via Facebook
• Entry to Key Estate Agent’s prize draw run via Facebook (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 16 and over, except employees of Key Estate Agents or any related companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Prize Draw.
• No purchase is necessary to enter the Prize Draw.
• To enter the Prize Draw, you must like the Key Estate Agents Facebook page and share the page or leave either a Google or Facebook review by the relevant closing date and time. If you win, you will need to follow Key Estate Agents on Facebook so that you can send a direct message to Key Estate Agents with your contact information. You may then subsequently unfollow Key Estate Agents if you wish.
• There is a limit of one entry per person. Multiple entries or entries that are delivered late, incomplete, damaged or otherwise not in accordance with these terms and conditions will not be accepted. Entries made through agents, third parties, organised groups or any entry duplication method will not be accepted.
• The prize(s) will be set out in a relevant Facebook post.
• The winner(s) will be selected at random within 7 days of the closing date and will be announced on Facebook. The winner will be notified by phone if there contact details are already on file with Key Estate Agents.
• Unless otherwise stated, the winner(s) must claim their prize(s) within 14 days of notification. If they do not do so, then Key Estate Agents reserves the right to offer the prize to an alternative winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
• Any decision of Key Estate Agents as to eligibility to take part in the Prize Draw or the result of the Prize Draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Key Estate Agents accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, delayed, lost, damaged or illegible whether due to failure or non-availability of www.facebook.com, www.google.com or any other reason.
• There is no cash alternative to the prize(s).
• Images used are for visual purposes only. Alternative products or colours may be substituted for the items shown. Key Estate Agents reserves the right (but is not obliged) to substitute an alternative to any of the prizes of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
• Key Estate Agents reserves the right to delay, postpone or cancel the Prize Draw.
• Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions and Facebook’s terms of service.
• The winner(s) may be required to participate in non-paid publicity or advertising relating to the Prize Draw, which may include having their photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
• A list of winners’ names and counties will be available on request within 28 days after the winners’ have claimed the prize(s) by sending an email to email@example.com
• By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree that their personal data will be used by Key Estate Agents the sole purpose of administering this Prize Draw.
• The Prize Draw and these terms and conditions are subject to English law. Any disputes must be referred to the English Courts.
Promoter: Key Estate Agents, The Green, Attleborough, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV11 4YH